Saturday, September 6, 2014

FAKE or NOT

Naked pictures of celebrities are rampant these days highlighted by the recent hacking incident in the CLOUD, im so against this action especially the invasion of privacy.  I do blog and feature naked men and women ( half naked sometimes ) but I only copy it from another blog or got some pictures from the net, sharing it for my readers delight.
Plus who knows if it’s FAKE or NOT --- and that gave me an idea to feature a pic I found on the net and let you guys be the judge.

Today we feature my PRETTY MAN crush Richard Gere --- there’s plenty of picture of him naked out there in the net but this one is the latest and some blog claim of its authenticity, what do you think, check the picture below and sound off.



1 comment:

  1. SteelSeries Titanium Nitride coating. - Titanium Arts
    SteelSeries titanium septum ring Titanium Nitride coating. Manufacturer: SteelSeries sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide Nitride Technology. titanium automatic watch Manufacturer: SteelSeries Nitride titanium band rings Technology. Item Number: titanium block 15.000. Manufacturer: SteelSeries Nitride

    ReplyDelete