Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ANTM - Phil Sullivan

Since last night episode of ANTM was cut by a drama which I thought was a long commercial I didn’t get to finish the episode but instead read it at WIKI.  From what I read is that, WILL got lucky two times mouthing MATTHEW on the shoot and getting the first call, I’m probably jealous or something but I know I’m not alone hating this beyotch.  Ohhh and ROMEO got disqualified cause ADAM wont kiss him, LOL.
OK since nothings happening much on the show I half watch, I would rather put on some latest work of last year contestants PHIL SULLIVAN.  I’m really not into this kind of guys with beard and aquaphobia look but I guess this works for him having signed by LA MODELS and NEW YORK MODEL MANAGEMENT.











1 comment:

  1. he is my crush.. he got this killer looks. gosh the eyes are piercing and the nose.. strong face i couldn't resist to look at. and seeing him move and behave inside antm house he definitely reminded me of my infatuated relationship with a guy who happened to have similiraties with his looks as well... weird but seriously i do really like phil.. he's adorably wild..

    ReplyDelete