Sunday, September 7, 2014

ANTM 21 - MY BET

The new season of ANTM in its 21st cycle is here and looking at contestants this is my prediction of who will win and who will tank.
I personally think it’s time for a man to win this contest, this cycle male contestants might make that happen, looking to the opposite batches its seems the men look more like a model than the ladies.  And for that I put my money on 6 feet 3 inches tall BEN SCHREEN as the TOP MODEL winner.  Judging from his look, height and body build he look the part of making it to be a model, hopefully it reflects to pictures.

Or if not MATTHEW SMITH could either win this, at 6 feet 4 inches he could easily win the contest with his scruffy look and mysterious appearance.

Entering my TOP THREE would be RAELIA LEWIS; looking at the show he looks awkwardly tall at 6 foot, but her proportions and looks might win her this cycle.
  


5 feet 10 inches SHEI PHAN is could be on my TOP THREE it’s either her or RAELIA, her unique look is in demand in the FASHION lately.  

DENZEL WELLS looks more of an actor to me than a MODEL; at 5 feet 10 inches he is shortest among the guys.

LENOX TILLMAN and her model look will surely get her far in this competition; she does look short sometimes at 5 feet 10 inches.

IVY TIMLIN was already eliminated at the first episode, I have a feeling she’ll make a comeback, if not I think she will make it into real modelling

KARI CALHOUN is gorgeous I agree to the guys, she doesn’t shout to me as a model though, she’s more of an actress.
 

KEITH CARLOS again doesn’t look like a model but he might be good for acting or commercial.

ADAM SMITH looks short sometimes, but good looking could make it as commercial.

ROMEO TOSTADO, I think his tattoo would be his disadvantage model.

MIRJANA PUHAR pretty but not a model for me.
  

CHATELLE YOUNG looks too confident for me, but I think she could be a model.

WILL JARDEL is on my last list his too tall at 6 feet 5 inches and he looks awkward looking to me

No comments:

Post a Comment