Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ANTM 21 - Episode 04

Here’s an update to my favorite reality show so far, this and Masterchef US was actually my favorite reality show ( f--k the BACHELOR and the KARDASHIANS ) ohhh I might try THE DANCING WITH THE STARS later ( or FALLEN STARS lol )

Anyways back to ANTM 21, first MIRJANA is a whore,
ROMEO is getting on my nerves, no sympathy here for this outcast,
I love YU TSAI and his creative ideas for the photoshoot,
I think I’m having a crush of MATTHEW, who might be BI ( case in point if nobody wants to admit his gay nobody should put his / her on the spot to come out, some people are f--king too insensitive ),
And that goes to you WILL, you shouldn’t get disappointed if MATTHEW didn’t want to come out, just be happy he kissed you - you lucky bitch ( jealous much ),
Oh SHEI get the best makeover, DENZEL gets the ridiculous one and KARI got the worst it’s truly a downgrade,
Finally the judges got it right CHANTELLE and her confidence ( slash ) arrogance get the worst picture and got the boot.
ADAM got the runner-up WORST PHOTO
KARI finishes it up with the THIRD


The judges and social media got it right picking BEN as the BEST PHOTO
LENOX consecutively get the runner-up in the show and in my list
and MATTHEW got the THIRD BEST PHOTO for me

No comments:

Post a Comment