Thursday, August 28, 2014

GIRL CRUSH: Kiera Knightly

For my virgin post I want to feature my very first GIRL CRUSH before Megan Fox and Emma Stone.
My crush-ing began for Kiera Knightly from the first two PIRATES movies, through her classic portrayal of well-loved books Pride & Prejudice and her haunting portrayals in Atonement, The Duchess and finally Anna Karenina.  Recently she shows her singing prowess in her latest film Begin Again in which she got raved reviews for her performance.

Now Kiera Knightly is getting all the buzz by posing on the cover of INTERVIEW magazine where inside she was photograph shedding her squeaky clean image baring her breast.  Shot by fame fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier, I think this is how you do nude in an artistic way, tastefully done and with class, check out the pic below.



No comments:

Post a Comment